Austin Texas's Premier Real Estate Team - Working For You
Linda Botello - Realtor®
Proud Texas native who has been active in the real estate industry for over 20 years. Specializing in fulfilling my clients needs and in creating life long relationships and helping multiple generations of families.
I am much more than a Realtor ®, I am your resource for all things Central Texas.
What they're saying about Linda - Linda's Testimonials
Linda's contact information:
personal eMail: Linda Botello
Scott Arnold - Realtor®
Born and raised in Austin, Texas, Scott Arnold began selling real estate in 1987 as an agent with Century 21. Educated in Accounting at UT and minoring in English; he works with both buyers and sellers and specializes working in the luxury market. With his wife, Margaret, he is active in Northwest Hills United Methodist Church, the Southwest Amputee Golf Association and Austin Downtown Founder Lions Club. In his spare time, Scott enjoys golf, reading, playing bridge, working on his novel and quiet evenings spent with friends and family.
Scott's contact information:
personal eMail: Scott Arnold
The SRES ® Designation
SRES® designees are certified senior specialists and astute to the financial and emotional challenges senior clients face when they sell a long-held family home.
SRES® designees not only can create a customized approach to marketing and selling your property, but they also can work with you to explore your housing options to ensure that your next home best serves your current and future needs.
Such certified specialists have special knowledge about everything from reverse mortgages and the importance of universal design to the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions.
They'll also help you steer clear of loan schemes and scams that victimize aged 50+ borrowers.
And when you need help from other professionals, SRES® designees can tap their network and put you in touch with qualified home inspectors, movers, attorneys, CPAs and other experts.
SRES® designees have all the resources and knowledge to simplify the transaction and eliminate the anxiety of selling your home.
The SFR ® Designation
Short sale and foreclosure specialists are well versed in helping home owners maneuver the complexities of a short sale and helping buyers navigate the process of buying distressed property, including bank owned homes. Realtors who have earned the SFR designation know how to properly craft your offer so it will be accepted by a bank, saving you money.
Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market—they are critical. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to provide additional service to those clients who have a need for these specialized skills.
The SFR is a NAR (National Association of Realtors) certified course. The SFR certification is the only one of its kind that focuses on both the buyer and seller sides of distressed property transactions.
The CNE ® Designation
Negotiation is a life skill. When we “negotiate” with someone, we are actually trying to influence or persuade them to agree with or do something. Negotiation training is provided by universities and colleges, as well as by private companies around the world. Corporate America businesses spend millions of dollars on negotiation training each year to ensure the best results are achieved for their companies.
In real estate, negotiation is the fundamental skill necessary for success because real estate agents negotiate in so many different ways:
- With their Broker
- With other agents
- With clients including home buyers and sellers
- With third parties such as home inspectors, appraisers, title companies, etc.
- And FOR clients, which is the most important!
The SRS ® Designation
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
8 Reasons to list with an SRS®
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of their client’s specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to insure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on the seller client’s ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
- SRS designee is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.